Friday, July 27, 2007

School days!! (part 1)

Im sitting in my room browsing thru some of my orkut friend profiles , when i suddenly come across someone familiar....hey wait i have seen him somewhere...ha! he was wid me at school...Memories started flooding thru my mind of those lovely school days , thought i would share some of my pranks which i did at school...

# 3rd class 1996 during monsoons

I loved swimming .....that day i forgot to bring my swimming costume to school and we had swimming period in the afternoon . We generally had swimming periods twice a week so i really dint want to miss this one....i began to think wat to do now...cant go home...no way in between school....i was wondering , when a really crazy and gross idea struck me...i regret even now that i had done such a thing at school ...My benchmate's name was G Nitish , frm wat i knew abt him , he was an innocent chap and could be easily befooled . So i went about plotting an idea and it went exactly how i thought it would ...
this was what i did :
First i stole his swimming costume ,just kind of slipped my hand in his bag and took his packet out and put the packet in my bag just 2 periods before swimming period , Then i looked for another cover and put his costume in that cover and took his packet and zipped it in one of the secret zips of my bag .It was swimming period and i took out my packet as if it was mine and proudly went along with the other guys to the swimming pool..nitish was looking for his costume all around ..
i quickly changed and wore his costume ...it kind of fit well...got into the pool as fast as possible and mixed along with the other guys in the pool....did a gud 1 hour of swimming and then wen we had to wrap up i quickly slipped out and changed into my dress and took the wet costume and placed it in the cover which i brought .
Then i went into the class and opened the zip of my bag...tried to dry the costume as much as i could by twisting it...and then neatly placed it in his packet and threw the costume out of the window . All along he had been searching for his costume , by now even our class teacher new that he had lost his swimming costume...soon in the lunch break , our classteacher( Mrs Meenakshi a young and a cheerful lady )selected some of us to help him search his costume . She asked us to search everyone's bags . I offered my helping hand and did as if i knew nothing , after 10 min of searching in vain , i thought it was time to execute the final step ... i said :

me : excuse me mam .

teacher :yeh jairaj wat is it ?

me : i dont think anyone would want to steal a costume!!

teacher : may be ! so wat do u want to conclude ?

me : i was just thinking if we could chek outside near the busses , might be his costume just fell out of his bag wen he was comming in the mornin .

teacher : hmm...i dont know how u thought abt that but just give it a try .

me : ok mam , hey nitish try outside near the busses dude .ill go chek out near the main gate

As we went out i quickly went down and went just below my classroom window and took
the costume and walked to the maingate searched for a puddle ,(it was monsoons )
and then quitely dropped the packet in the dirty water .Then i called for nitish and his friends telling them i found his costume in this puddle , it might have fallen of his bag when he was comming from school .In that way i became the hero of the class and nitish kind of felt thankful to me...(pity! he was toooo innocent).

But i have to add , when our teacher heard about this she stared at me for a second or two , then she blinked and gave a slight grin...Ha! wat a moment ...that's why she is my fav teacher till date...

3 comments:

Anshul said...

that was a cool one but i dont think i would have done such a thing may be i dont have the guts or i dont want the other person to suffer

Gaganpreet said...

now thats what you call doing bc even without knowing its meaning ;) .

rahul said...

man, you were a rotten brat right from your school days