Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The saint's angel!

It was a monday morning ,
the day that changed my life !

She had come for a tute...
alas !, her first sight struct me mute .

Her eyes radiant with an unsual shine ,
glittering with innocence like light twingling through brine .

Her smile , pouring beauty in all its flavours ,
this heavenly pleasure i struggle to savour !

Her curves , so exquisite ...so fine !!
Her gold resting safely in her unexcavated mine ....
she , the goddess of my mind ,my heart ,my soul ,,,
although i know it will remain an unaccomplished goal .

you have become my pseudo angelic apparition ,
I fade away in your presence ,,
where i meet my pleasurable prenomination ,,
and i feel your loving essence .

Be my angel with ur wings spread wide,
to gaurd my love i have for u inside ,,
be my angel is all i ask ,
emotions and lust and everything else that i mask .

Ah! it pains to know that ur so high
such a dwelling so hard to climb ,
it was that old monday morning ...
that completely changed my life !!

8 comments:

Ashok Subramanian P said...

kya baat ahi bhai.....keep it up, n make sure tute ise dekhe.....;)

Unknown said...

jhakkas poem, sahi hai beta, keep it up

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jungleeagle said...

hey ! i wudn't have deleted ur comment if u wud dare to face me open ! and haha! nice try...hahaha!

Aditya Kumar said...

nice man!...nothing like the JOY i knew before...anywho...BAD USAGE of GOOD ,na...VERY GOOD ENGLISH!!!

Anonymous said...

hm.........
that only shows ur the biggest coward in the world!!!!
if u really want to be a good poet accept criticism!
dont delete it!!!!!!!!!!
irrespective of the person who wrote it!!!!
get that!?!?!?!

jungleeagle said...

yeh mr critic , thanks for ur advice , but i think that more than the poem the message in it was more important for me ....so i dont see any reason u need to compare me with wordsworth,keats or any of those great poets...