Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crazy Crap!



Well ,it seems like i have become a lazy bug . For a couple of weeks i have stopped doin anything but sleeping and whiling away my TIME. Dint even spare some time to write an entry in my blog . But anyways speaking of TIME , the word itself is kinda real heavy for me ,brings out all the preposterous burden from within... reminds me of all the time i have spent in my life , some good , some regrettable and some crazy ...all these moments seem to have past away but all that we treasure are their memories ....i like rejoicing some of those moments .

lemme share with u some of the crazy stuff i had done in my childhood .

* Class 6th (Autumn)

This one is public's favourite , I say it because i remember all the attention i had got after doing such a wierd thing . I was in my sixth class and we were being taught hormones and regeneration in science , i remember how remarkable i felt after reading such stuff . I had gone to my friends place on a weekend to play with him .We were enjoying(playing hide'n'seek), on the terrace when i found something on his water-tank. I peeped through into the shallow waters , expecting myself a place to hide but unexpectedly found a dead cat . Ah! i still remember that sight , The cat was floating with its head above the water , the symmetry was impeccable ... i called out my friend to share my discovery .

He had that curious look in his face that every kid gets on finding something new. He started calculating the body weight ratio of the cat above and below the water ,
then i came up with an idea , it just struck me surprisingly that there wudn't be any better chance , quickly i went to a medical store nearby and bought a syringe for 5 bucks and a plastic container for 3 bucks .Then we went back to that water tank and
removed that cat from the contaminated water , my friend went down to intimidate his parents about this incident , thats when i plunged the syringe under its throat and collected some of it's blood and stored it in that pet container of mine . I went home that day and hid that bottle safely in a refrigerator .

For a few days i was wondering wat i wud do with that blood , then i thought that the blood contained hormones unique to the "cat" species , what wud happen if i cud get that blood into a dog and see what it's effects would be like . It was real crazy for me to have thought abt it that time ,given i dint know abt the blood compatibility and all those hormonal stuff ,but the thing was how would i get the blood into the dog's blood stream. I cudn't plunge a syringe into a living dog cos..i wud no doubt get bitten ,All i cud think was get that stuff somehow into a dog .

I went to my neighbors place and when the dog was having some cornflakes for
breakfast , i mixed the blood with the milk , it gave it a reddish tinge but not enough to get noticed. That dog ate the thing up lavishly...(i knew dogs hate those bloody cats!!).

I went up to my neighbours everyday from that day to look at the changes that i expected on the dog. I was expecting some catty fur to appear , i was even expecting that his bark would get a hybrid tone which i called barkeaow...(barking + meaowing).
But nothing seemed to happen. But the bad thing that happened was my friend spread this tale to all my class-mates and this further spread throughout the school .The teachers came to know about it and asked me strange questions abt how i came up with such a wierd idea . "Well i dont know, i am just a curious kid" was all i could say .

Now looking back at what i had done , it do seem wierd to me , but that time ....dude we were kids and itz all a game and kids do play a lot of them!!

No comments: